الاثنين، 16 يونيو 2014

the prophet mohammed

Islam the religion of truth, and tell it to God:) is the one who sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to proclaim it over all religion, however much the idolaters ([1].
The future of this religion, God willing, this is what you expect Kthirmen thinkers of the world today, due to the bankruptcy of Saúralnzeraat ground and philosophies, and their inability to guide people on the path to true happiness. 
Published (Journal of Youth) in the 52 September 1999 - 32 p Baghdad innate experience took place in the Islamic world of the West, Islam is the story of American media (Lily White Man Ramsey) ...
Her story with Islam
Cut Leila Ramsey story with Islam from the beginning, says: We have created me, God human being prone to the values ​​and humanitarian ideals, before that I hear about the Islamic religion and I know about his teachings great, and like him and humanitarian values ​​supreme, I find myself aligned to the values ​​of the right and to do good in general, without that there will be a religious context clearly establishes these meanings in the internal. 
When I finished my high school I joined the Faculty of Media City (Villa Dwia) American, and there she studied political science and history, and was part of the history curriculum, a study of the history of the Middle East, and this approach is found incomplete information too about the Islamic religion compared to other information, and I saw that I must be completed my knowledge about the Islamic religion, Fastart Koran translator in English from the university library, it is important to my reading of the Koran was the first step for me on the path of guidance to Islam, and with my reading was growing every day, and every time I read it, find out where great things and Racah can not in any way means to be from humans, but from when the Almighty Creator. y
So I knew Islam 
After I read the Koran more than once, and studied its meaning, is completely satisfied the Islamic religion and pronounced between me and myself testified that there is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and I was at that time (20 years), but I felt like I was born again, and with the help of a Muslim America learned hypotheses Islam, and how prayer and fasting and pilgrimage.
And the position of her family, including after Islam says:
You during the study live in the house for the students, did not know my parents that I converted to Islam, was my father died after Islamist three months, and did not know Bislami, but my mother; The day mentioned to her that I converted to Islam were not know anything about Islam, and therefore did not oppose, but my brothers understand Osgrmena , did not stand in my way, which was strongly opposed to the Governor and my grandmother and my father's family.
I wore the veil out of conviction 
Continues Leila story with Islam, says: I have converted to Islam and the veil convince Tam and got a bachelor's degree and traveled to Canada to complete my graduate studies, and I wanted to study comparative religions, but I found it difficult to work after graduation in this study, but this has specialized in political science, but was I wanted urgent to learn Arabic and Islamic Studies, was not my means of physical allow it, sending a number of Arab countries regarding access to educational grant to supplement my education in Al-Azhar, and after I got this grant traveled to Cairo, and presented the study at Al-Azhar, and studied the system Special Studies in Arabic and the Holy Quran, and during this period I lived in the house for the students, and I took private lessons in Arabic until she mastered completely in order to Tkmmelta for Graduate Studies in Islamic history and Islamic civilization, so I can contribute to preach Islam, and to respond to the Orientalists, and besides my studies I participate in seminars held in Egyptian mosques, and during this period I met my husband (d. Yassin) and we got married in a traditional manner Islamic completely. 
Q - What do you think the Muslim marriage?
C - I'm foremost a Muslim and an advocate of Islam, and fully convinced of the Islamic system in a marriage, because it is an invitation to love and reason and logic, and the honor of women.
Q - What about your family?
C - We are a family strongly correlated, as I mentioned, the mom was happy with my choice of the Islamic religion, because they saw that I after Islamist began to feel calm psychological, and saw in the Islamic religion what will lead me, and she said to me: if it is in Islam Hadaatk I do not mind, it is also not opposed my marriage and for my grandmother, it is a journalist and works as an editor religious in a magazine, and when he performed a pilgrimage, sent her a letter from Mecca, I explained to her my feelings as a Muslim, and I share Muslims their meetings in one place to worship God, without distinction of sex or color or outfit or other, all are equal [2], it was my feelings can not be described during the pilgrimage, has been affected by my grandmother so much of my speech, sent me a response, and she said to me: I've been Otsouronk Baslamk left a message with the family, a search for God, but I can see you're currently Tkji this message , was my grandmother's sister and she visited me in Cairo after my marriage, and Astqublthma in my house, and my grandmother was very happy with my life new, and reported to me that she is now comfortable psychologically for Islamic and my marriage, and my stay in Egypt [3].
How beautiful it is to hear such a thing, and recognizing that they can not find comfort only in the light of Islam.
[1] Repentance verse 33
[2] As he says:) O people, I have created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes so that the sight of God that God knows expert (. (Cabins: 13)
Says Mr. Abdul Hamid Mahmoud Tahmaz: no immunity for one in Islamic law, and not the so-called man-made laws (immunity) of the Act by sheltering behind some influential rulers and men of the legislation, it is also not discriminate between people, people of kilometers originally either , and whether the legislation. Rights in the eyes of Islam p 100
Has become a mockery of God and His signs and His Messenger is normal at this time, and most of these Alasthzaat come from abroad, where atheists claim that Islam is a religion of terrorism and backwardness and ignorance. Therefore, he went on the enemies of Islam, the irony of his teachings on the pretext that they are obsolete and do not fit this age!

Glory to God! Are freedom of expression have to Esthzioa the greatest creation of God peace be upon him? But it seems that they did not find anything scientifically criticize Islam sought refuge to such images desperate. They failed to take out any error or scientific language of the Koran or sayings of the Prophet greatest persuade its followers, but these fees, which reflects the bankruptcy of these.

We have the right to express an opinion on such things, but we do not Nsthzi of the Prophets Moses and Jesus, peace be upon them, understand them and their actions are innocent, because we do not differentiate between those of our prophets, they are all messengers of God.

But before that, to hear the words of God in their right and their ilk: (Those who annoy Allah and His Messenger, Allah has cursed them in this world and the Hereafter, and has prepared for them a humiliating punishment * and those who annoy believing men and women undeservedly, they bear the guilt of slander and manifest sin) [parties: 57-58]. These fees are hurting mockery of God and His Messenger, and severe abuse each believer, and therefore they preach such a painful doom doomsday not finished for such an act.


That our method of expression will be more and kept their style of which is just a fee does not reflect only illusions do not exist only in the imagination of the author. They will address the language of science, which failed in the use of discourse! And we will tell them the fact that Rahim Prophet peace be upon him.


I will not talk about the high morals and wonderful qualities possessed by the Seal of the Prophets, because they have no such ethics do not recognize them, but give them a speech scientifically and financially facts came out of the Holy Prophet, which is found in the Quran and recited fourteen centuries ago and still are.

I say to those who are proud of knowledge and justice, they are technologically advanced countries, and they believe in democratic nations with justice and rights, we say that the Koran, which evidences, it is the first book calls for science and justice, two Almkiesan for the success and sustainability of any civilization.


The first word revealed to the Holy Prophet is (read), and this is proof that Islam is a religion of science. The last word I got from the Koran are (not wrong), and this is proof that Islam is a religion of justice. So what's to brag about today has preceded the Prophet peace be upon him centuries ago.


You say that you first called to search in the history of the universe and the creatures and rejoice that, but we hope you to read the words of God in the Koran for an explicit invitation and immediately look at the beginning of creation: (Say: Travel in the land and see how He originated creation, then Allah creates Growing Hereafter, The God over all things) [Spider: 20]. This is evidence of interest in view of the Koran, meditation, study and research.

 
The Prophet (PBUH) has developed a scientific basis for astronomy and cosmic phenomena when people thought that the sun was eclipsed for the death of Ibrahim, son of the Prophet peace be upon him said: (The sun and the moon are two of the verses of Allah does not Enksvan for the death of one or life) [Bukhari and Muslim . This talk has been issued from the Prophet of mercy by God and prayers in the time you think that the eclipse is a sign of the birth of a great man or his death or the fall of the governor or the loss of a battle.
 

At the time Europe was teeming with Ehan astrologers and charlatans, who had been ratified by most of the people at that time, at that time denied and deprived of our Prophet (PBUH) these actions, he said: (came from a priest or fortune teller and believes what he says has disbelieved in what was revealed to Muhammad) [Narrated by Ahmad .
At the time you think that the earth is fixed and does not move, put the Quran confirms the scientific fact that everything in the universe runs a specific orbit, and this fact has not Tki_voha only recently. God says the earth and the sun and the moon: (all floating in an orbit) YS: 40].
 

In a time when Europe believes the existence of God to the wind and the rain god and god of lightning put the Koran scientific basis for each of these phenomena that have not Tki_voha only a few years ago. If you want to read the facts about wind Vagheroa says: (We sent wind Oaqah Vonzelna water from the sky and you have Vosagenakmoh Boukhaznin) [stone: 22]. Pain and discover Bojhzatkm Alatkm newly role in pollination wind clouds and rain?
 

If you want to know the mechanism for the occurrence of lightning Engineering, which remained unknown to you until a few years ago, modern Vagheroa Prophet peace be upon him: (Did not see how the lightning is due in the blink of an eye?) [Reported by Muslim]. Did not pick up Kamaratkm digital images of the lightning and the lightning seen how the beam passes is because, just as stated in the hadith? .

 
It was the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him the first man in history, called for medical research through many conversations laid the foundations of which the most important of modern medicine. Says the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: (what Allah has sent down any disease but revealed his healing) [Bukhari]. This talk confirms the existence of the great healing of various types of the disease, and this means that if a person search for treatment will find it. Today is not your scientists are applying this talk in their research for a cure for many diseases would have thought in the past that he does not treat her??

 
The prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him is the first to talk about the cosmic fabric cosmic web in the verse: (and the sky full of paths) [Almariaat: 7]. And knitting came from elaborately woven fabric, Did not see through superior image Hawwaspkm the woven fabric of the universe?.


Today you rejoice that you discovered the beginning of the emergence of the universe and you confirm that the universe was one block and then diverged parts explosion is great. And forgot that this merciful Prophet (PBUH) has preceded you to talk about this universal truth fourteen centuries ago, when it was not on the face of the earth one man imagines something about the Big Bang. Allah says: (not those who disbelieve known that the heavens and the earth were sewn together) [Prophets: 30].
 

If we wanted to listed you hundreds or even thousands of newly discovered scientific facts, all of which are found in the Quran and the Sunnah of the Messengers (PBUH). Is it something you have to read them before they imagine is this prophet of God, which he described as a mercy to the worlds?


So if everyone has designed in his ears not to criticize beautiful voices! We hope that everyone has the blindness in his sight not to attack wonderful pictures! As well as the hope of everyone who has a nose Zkm not object to the smell fragrant!!!
 

The image of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him will remain bright gorgeous and wonderful no matter how hard skeptics distorted, and will remain the words of the prophet Mohammed peace be upon him nicer and fresher words no matter how hard atheists to do, as well as remain Noor Quran and the light of God shining bright no matter how hard doers extinguished their mouths. God says :) want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but God refuses to be averse * is the one who sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to proclaim it over all religion, however much the idolaters (repentance: 32-33].
 

O Allah, You are stronger than all of them, and you are able to respond to them and to stop them and hold them accountable those who stand behind them, you view in your book is great: (Those who annoy Allah and His Messenger, Allah has cursed them in this world and the Hereafter, and has prepared for them a humiliating punishment) [parties: 57]. And say as God said:
 

Say mocked God what Thdhiron outlet ....

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق